If your complaint involves any of the topics listed below, please DO NOT use this form, but follow the instructions provided
- To file a complaint because you were discriminated against based on your race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy, gender identity, and sexual orientation), national origin, age (40 or older), disability or genetic information, or were retaliated against because of a civil rights complaint you made:
- To appeal various agency personnel actions, contact The US Merit Systems Protection Board (MSPB) (1615 M Street, NW, Washington, DC 20419 or 202-653-7200).
- To report spam or fraudulent emails or Facebook messages, contact the Federal Trade Commission OIG (202-326-2800; www.ftccomplaintassistant.gov) or Federal Bureau of Investigation Internet Crime Complaint Center (IC3) (202-324-3000 or www.ic3.gov/default.aspx).
- To report misuse or reckless driving of a government vehicle, contact [email protected]
- For technical support with your System for Award Management (SAM) account or other GSA managed systems, you can contact the Federal Service Desk (FSD) website at fsd.gov and enter your issue in the search knowledge base box. If the search results do not provide a resolution, you should contact the FSD at 866-606-8220.
- To report a fraud, waste, and abuse complaint involving another Federal agency besides GSA (such as housing issues, social security, etc.), see https://www.ignet.gov/content/inspectors-general-directory for contact information for all Federal Inspectors General.
- If you have any questions about GSA-related issues that do not involve fraud, waste, or abuse concerning GSA operations, programs or contracts, or if your concerns do not appear to be within the jurisdiction of the OIG, you can contact the US General Services Administration for further assistance at Contact Us | GSA